Scroll Top

Sylvia Garza-Perez, County Clerk

Beer and Wine License

The County Clerk is responsible for processing the applications for Beer, Wine and Mixed Beverages for businesses within Cameron County.

The County Clerk’s Office will verify wet/dry status and license type for the location indicated on the application. We will certify the application by signature and seal.
*The L-CERT form may be downloaded by clicking on the TABC link below

For information obtaining the prequalification packet and State requirements contact:

For more information, please call (956) 544-0815 during regular business hours.

Main Office
Cameron County Admin. Bldg.
835 East Levee Street (3rd Floor)
Brownsville, Texas 78520
Ph. (956) 544-0815

Branch Office
Joe G. Rivera & Aurora De la Garza Bldg.
1390 W. Expressway 83
San Benito, Texas 78586
Ph. (956) 247-3513

Harlingen Branch Office
3302 W. Wilson Road
Harlingen, Texas 78552
Ph. (956) 364-7606

Temporary and Intermittent Road Delay of a Portion of State Hwy 4 for Monday, May 20, 2024, between 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.