Scroll Top

Veterans – FAQ’s

The Veteran needs to fill out VA form 10-10EZ and submit to nearby VA health facility.

If eligible and enrolled, you will be able to receive inpatient hospital care in one of the contract hospitals. You also can go to the emergency room for a medical emergency. You will be able to receive all diagnostic testing associated with the hospital stay or emergency room care.

Your records can be obtained from:
National Personnel Records Center / Military Personnel Records
9700 Page Ave.
St. Louis, MO

You can check the status of your claim by calling the VA Regional Office in Houston, TX at 1-800-827-1000. You must provide claim number and/or your social security number.