- Health Administrator, Esmeralda Guajardo
E-mail: email@example.com | (956) 247-3685
- Assistant Health Administrator, Claudia Soto
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | (956) 247-3626
- Health Authority, James W. Castillo II, MD
E-mail: email@example.com | (956) 247-3615
- Community Engagement Director Andrea Gomez
E-mail: Andrea.Gomez@co.cameron.tx.us | (956) 247-3685
- Environmental Health Program Director, Gustavo Olivares
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | (956) 247-3607
- Health Emergency Preparedness Program Director Ashley Ruiz
E-mail: Ruiz@cameroncountyhealth.org | (956) 247-3632
- Social Services Program Director, Santos Castaneda
E-mail: email@example.com | (956) 247-3616
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Program Director, Yvette Vacinaiz
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | (956) 247-3685
- Clinical Service Director, Veronica Ramirez
E-mail: Ramirez2@co.cameron.tx.us | (956) 247-3641
- Indigent Health Care Director, Erica C. Serrano,
E-mail: Serrano@co.cameron.tx.us | (956) 247-3665
Cameron County Public Health preserves, protects, and promotes the health and well-being of Cameron County residents through the provision of quality care that is accessible and affordable and focuses on disease prevention, community services, and emergency preparedness.
We strive to preserve, protect, and promote the health and well-being of Cameron County residents.
We believe it is our mission to provide quality health care through the provision of services that are accessible, community based and focus on disease prevention, health promotion and health education.
We believe in a vision that Cameron County residents should have access to public health and community services so that we all live and work in a healthier, safer, and prepared community.
We believe employees must adhere to high standards of public service that emphasizes professionalism, courtesy, and avoidance of even the appearance of illegal or unethical conduct.
We believe employees are expected to carry out efficiently the work items assigned as their responsibility to maintain good moral conduct, and to do their part in maintaining good relationships with the general public, with other governmental officials, with their supervisors, and with fellow employees.
We believe employees are available to assist during any natural disaster or emergency.
We believe in a commitment to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, handicap or veteran’s status.